Do you have purchased the best double stroller for infant and toddler? Then, this is important to know how to fix the common issues too! Otherwise, you may need to take the double stroller to the repair person regularly. So, your maintenance cost will be higher than your expectation. If you do not care of the common issues, the stroller can’t give you durable service too!
Don’t worry about fixing the common problems of the best double stroller. In fact, they are very simple and easy to fix. So, you will never have any big problem to solve and care take of the issues.
We are highlighting some of the common issues that you can fix!
May you like : Top 10 Best Double Jogging Stroller
Brakes are not working!
Sometimes the brakes are not working properly. Therefore, this is important to fix the problem.
- Firstly, the brakes can be blocked due to dirt and debris. So, this is important to adjust and clean the brake area properly and regularly in order to avoid the blockage problem.
- Secondly, the brakes can be loosen or tighten due to different reasons. Therefore, you should check the brakes that they are perfect for braking. Otherwise, you can adjust nut to fix the problem. However, you need to purchase a new kinked cable to fix the brakes.
- Thirdly, if you are facing troubleshoot with the foot-activated brakes, there is a problem in the assembly. You should disassemble the brakes area and assemble it again. Sometimes stones or mud stuck in the brakes and create troubleshoot.
Does your double stroller create clicking sound?
Sometimes the stroller creates clicking sound when moving with this. This is because your wheels catch the brake system. This is not a major problem but you need to find the exact place for fixing.
How to fix stroller clicking sound problem?
This is pretty easy to fix the problem. You should check the cables of the brakes in order to fix it. Normally, you need to tighten the cables in order to reduce the problem.
If this is not loose, then, there must be some problem in the bolts and screws. Therefore, use the screwdriver, find the loose screws and tight them properly.
Double Stroller Folding Problem
This is a big disappointment for any parent to have stroller folding problem when traveling with the kids. This can make a huge difference in the travel plan.
You should never force to fold the stroller. However, there might be some problem in the folding mechanism as well as damage the frame.
How to fix it?
- When did you last lubricate the stroller? This is important to apply lubricate to the stroller regularly. Otherwise, this creates a problem in the folding mechanism. So, you can apply lubrication if you haven’t for a long time.
- Secondly, you should check and re-check the stroller again. Sometimes any object or fabric of the stroller prevents from folding. Moreover, the storage must be empty before you are folding the stroller.
- Thirdly, some of the strollers require using pliers in order to straighten it. Therefore, you need to remove the pliers before you are bending the metal parts.
- Fourthly, you need to always apply lubricate to the metal parts which moves during the folding. This makes it smooth and perfect for folding in a short time.
How to fix Flat Tire of the Double Stroller?
You can’t go out with the double stroller without having perfectly working tires. The perfection of the tires gives comfortable and smooth ride to the twins.
Moreover, the tires take the pressure of full loads of the stroller. Therefore, they might puncture at any time. Also, they can become flat in a short time. In fact, tire troubleshooting is a common fact and easy to solve.
The Guideline to fix flat tires
In order to identify the punctured area, you must need to use basin or kitchen sink with full of water.
- First of all, you need to remove the wheel from the stroller. Then, take out the tire from the wheel. You need to be more careful when removing the internal tube from the wheel.
- Secondly, you need to fill it with air and then, put it under water to get the punctured area.
- Thirdly, you will notice the bubbles coming out the water. This is the punctured spot in the internal spot.
- Fourthly, you need to use a pen in order to mark the spot. Otherwise, you may lose the spot to take steps!
- You need to buy a tire repair tool in order to repair the punctured area. Otherwise, you can take the tube to the professional for fixing.
- Remember that you must need to dry the internal tube before you take steps for fixing it.
- Then, take a patch sticker to cover the punctured area. This is important to cover the puncture area properly for fixing the issue.
- Now assemble the tube and tire again with the stroller.
These are the step by step process to fix the tire flat problem of the stroller. You must use the right way in order to fix the problem.
This step could take some time to be completed. Therefore, you can also take it to the professional for quick solution.
How to avoid tires’ flat problem?
There are many ways by which you can avoid the tire from being punctured. The following ways can help you to be risk free-
- Don’t choose rough roads for riding
- Don’t push hard over the sharp things
- Don’t pump the tires more than it needs
These are the common issues of the best double stroller for infant and toddler. Therefore, you will not have any problem in future if you face those problems. Just follow our solutions and you can easily get rid of the problems. Moreover, this will also give you a quick solution and saves your maintenance cost.